Welcome to the STARTS community space!
Don´t miss S+T+ARTS at ARS-ELECTRONICA festival this week!
Members have access to:
A vibrant community made of hybrid talents and supporters
- A map to find other collaborators and organisations based on geographical location and expertise
- A blogging space where you can showcase your work and start ground-breaking discussions
- Exclusive calls published by S+T+ARTS projects for residencies, events and special programmes
- Weekly meetups on topics of interest for art-tech and art-sci innovators
- Useful resources and a S+T+ARTS library
- A personal profile area to present yourself and your organisation
- Network perspectives by following other members and gain followers
Promotion and visibility for artists, scientists, technologists and their inspiring collaborations
- Exhibitions of STARTS artworks in prestigious places
- Residencies days to showcase STARTS projects
- Interviews and portraits on our communication channels
- Public presentations in major international events
News on the STARTS world
- The largest network in Europe for Science, Tech and Artists collaborations!
- Funding and calls opportunities for STARTS projects, as well as news on activities implemented by the different STARTS projects
- Possibility to share your own content for the opportunities, events and news sections.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTERnot to miss any news!
Any question? CONTACT US
NOT IN YET?
Insight from SCI-FI Miners residency: paper on the virtual reality journey to the nanocluster scale
João Martinho Moura and Yury Kolen´ko publish paper on Sci-fi Miners We are thrilled to share this news! During one year, the artist from Braga (Portugal) has collaborated with CRIT-CAT, the tech p...