STARTS In Motion: The market-readiness programme that boosts scalable STARTS projects
STARTS IN MOTION is an intensive market-readiness program dedicated to boost scalable STARTS projects.
Many of these teams have managed to create prototypes and innovative solutions that have the potential to develop further and scale up.
STARTS IN MOTION has been built to bring those teams to the next level. With the support of dedicated mentors and an intensive 3-month journey made of online and on-site sessions, the programme will:
- Work on the market-readiness - strategic strengths, objectives and weaknesses - of their STARTS project
- Learn how venture capitalists and other kinds of funders evaluate prototypes and business models, and what makes them decide to invest
- Practice their presentation / pitch skills and methods and sharpen them for potential funders and strategic partners
- Reflect on the value of what makes a STARTS project special: the human-centric, inclusive and sustainable aspects, the co-creation dimension, and learn how to build on this to define their development strategy
- Improve their relationship-building and collaboration techniques with other artists, technologists, entrepreneurs and advisors for bigger market access
- Develop new connexions with investors, public funders, hybrid teams, creators and companies from different countries
As part of the programme, the 10 selected teams of this first edition will have the opportunity to present their project to potential funders and experts at a major European event.
Overall, STARTS IN MOTION aims at unleashing the full potential of the talents and changemakers who contribute to the increase of an innovative STARTS ecosystem at European level.